GDC 2011 marks the release of a new advancement in accessible motion capture: the OptiTrack V120:Duo and V120:Trio tracking systems.
Designed for desktop-friendly motion capture, the Duo and Trio offer the power of multi-camera, six degrees of freedom (DOF) object tracking in a single, plug-and-play package.
* Free license of Tracking Tools™ motion tracking software (a savings of $799)
* Compatibility with OptiTrack's Insight VCS virtual camera plugins
* Simple I/O, with a single cable for power and data transmission
* Stream (VRPN, trackd, NatNet) or save (.C3D, .CSV) motion capture data
* External sync in/out via the included I/O-X sync box, for compatibility with shutter glasses and other hardware devices
* Support for OEM integration via the Tracking Tools API